Marvanata 2019

Welcome back to my blog! I'm going to tell you guys about my school's culture fest. It called Marvanata.

Marvanata is a culture festival which held by 3 Senior High School. It was held on 7 September 2019. Marvanata invited many famous Indonesian artist, like Rizky Febian, Rasukma, Pamungkas, 
and Nidji. Committee of Marvanata also invited local artist like Khanha, a local puppeter  and ITB's Dangdut Orchestra.

This event is required for the 10th grader. Every class had to made a stand which is related to a folktale called Dewi Sri. My class' stand was about 'the crow'. The crow took a huge part in Dewi Sri's story. The story told that the crow pecked the snake which is holding 3 eggs. The crow made 2 of 3 eggs fell to earth and the eggs turned into boars.

Marvanata was a fun event. I met a lot of my friends. It was really exhausting, though. But it was worth it, because i never went to a culture fest before and it was a good experience for me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer