Offer and Suggestion Dialogue

Jay: Hello there, Greyson!

Greyson: Oh, hey, Jay!

Jay: Do you have some time? I wanna talk.

Greyson: I do. What's up?

Jay: I'm confused, my sister's birthday is next week and i haven't prepared anything for her.

Greyson: What's on your mind?

Jay: I was about to give her a bracelet, but i rarely see her wearing one.

Greyson: Hmm... I see. Do you know what she likes?

Jay: When we were still children, she liked to listen to music.

Greyson: Oh great! Who is her favorite singer?

Jay: She likes listening to Beyonce's songs. She also likes a boygroup called iKON.

Greyson: Really? I like that group too. Their musics are great. Anyway, from what i know, iKON is having a concert near our place next week.

Jay: Wow! What a coincidince. Should i give her a concert ticket?

Greyson: Yeah, i think she will like it. I know a guy who sells the ticket with a cheap price, i also buy iKON's concert ticket from him . I suggest you to buy the ticket soon enough before he runs out of it.

Jay: Woah! Can you give me his numbers?

Greyson: Sure, I'll send you the number via message.

Jay: Great! Thank you so much.

Greyson: No problem.

Komentar

Postingan Populer