Asking and Expressing Opinion

Hani: Hi Ezra!

Ezra: Hello there, Hani! How have you been?

Hani: I'm great. How about you?

Ezra: Me too. Anyway, i heard that you won a singing competition. Congratulations! 

Hani: Thank you so much, Ezra. I never thought i would win.

Ezra: Don't be like that. I always knew you had a beautiful voice. No wonder you could win the competition.

Hani: Thanks for your compliment, Ezra. You're a great singer too. In my opinion, you're a better singer than me. Anyway, you used to post your song cover on Instagram right? Lately i rarely see you post song covers like before.

Ezra: That's too much, thank you. Currently, i'm busy doing things beside making song cover.

Hani: What is it?

Ezra: I made my own song, with help of my friend, Bobby, i made a song called 'Flower'.

Hani: Oh my God! What a surprise! What's the song about?

Ezra: It's about memories of the past, yet the person that in the memories has left. I interpret the memories as a flower that has blown away by the wind.

Hani: Wow... the meaning is so deep. Where can i listen to the song?

Ezra: I haven't posted the song on my Soundcloud account yet, but i have the song recorded on my phone. Do you wanna listen to it together?

Hani: There's no way i'd say no.

*After listening to the song*

Ezra: What do you think about it?

Hani: If you ask me, your song is really great. I really like the slow music, it matches well with the sad lyrics. I really like your voice too, it's so soft. But i think there's something missing.

Ezra: I appreciate your compliment, thank you, Hani. Do you have any suggestion about it?

Hani: I feel that you can add some beats in the beginning of the song, i believe it'll make your song stronger eventhough it has a slow beat.

Ezra: Thank you for your advice. Maybe we can do a sing-along and post it on Instagram.

Hani: I can't wait for it. I believe your song will be loved by many people since it's really a great song.

Ezra: Thanks a bunch. Anyway, I got to go. See you soon!

Hani: See you! Good luck!






Komentar

Postingan Populer