My Holiday

Hello, welcome back to my blog!



On my last holiday, i just stayed at home. I watched a K-Drama called 'The Third Charm' on my phone and my laptop. The drama was so exciting, but i haven't finished it yet. It tells about a relationship of a couple in their early 20s, late 20s, and early 30s. They seperated for a few times because of a misunderstanding between them. The male lead was a college student on his early 20s and the female lead was a asssistant on a salon. They met on a subway and ended by dating. But the couple decided to seperate and they met again on their late 20s. The male lead who was a geeky boy turned to a police and the female lead became a successful salon assistant. They find out that they were seperated before because of a misunderstanding and they were together again. when the male lead was about to purpose the female lead, she ended the relationship. The police went to Portuguese and became a chef. I read a review about the drama and it said that the drama had a sad ending because two of them seperated and marry another person. It was a worth to watch drama.


Beside watching drama, i  also watched a movie called 'Knives Out' on theatre. The movie was about a famous mystery novelist suddenly found 'murdered'. A famous private detective was hired by a mysterious person. The detective found out that the novelist wasn't murdered but he was committed suicide. But a family member of the novelist turned out was trying to poison the novelist and tried to make the novelist's assistant to be the suspect. The novelist's assistant had an illness which made her puke on everytime she lied. Her condition made the detective trust her.





On my holiday, i also visited my newborn cousin. He was so cute. He's still a baby, so i cannot play with him. I also met my friends and we played like we used to. We shared stories and talked about our friends.

It was a good holiday. Eventhough i didn't go from Bandung, but it was still a good holiday.

Komentar

Postingan Populer